Witch Words Unscramble
Here is a witch words unscramble puzzle. Click on the image below to download a PDF version.
The puzzle uses the words cauldron, hat, broom, magic, cat, robe, moon, witch, recipe, boots, bat, herbs, bat, toad, spell and mushroom.
Witch Words Unscramble Simple
Here is a simpler version of the worksheet above. Click on the image below to download a PDF version.
Each scrambled word has its first word in bold. This version can be given to students who may need help to solve the puzzle.
Witch Words Unscramble Solution
Here is the witch words puzzle with the words unscrambled. Click on the image below to download a PDF version.
This sheet could be used by the teacher so that they don't have to spend time unscrambling the words on the worksheets above.
It could also be handed out to students (without the scrambled words version) as a simpler way to explore vocabulary related to witches.
Witch Words Unscramble Extension Activity Ideas
Here are 10 activity ideas that you could use as extensions of the worksheets above.
- Write a story about a witch or witches using some of the words in the worksheets.
- Think of 5 more witch related words.
- Write down words that rhyme with some of the words in the worksheets.
- Draw your own picture of a witch and write two sentences describing your witch.
- Imagine you met a witch. Write down three questions you would like to ask her and then write the answers you think she might give you.
- Make a list of tricky questions for other students to answer, using the words on the worksheets as the answers. Examples of the questions might be - what is black and flaps or what is big and round.
- Write down the words on the worksheet and choose an adjective for each item - examples of the words might be, warty toad, scary witch, pointy boots and shrieking bat.
- Draw a picture that includes all the words in the worksheets.
- Write the words in a list tower, starting from the shortest word to the longest.
- Write the plural version of all the words in the worksheets.